Wednesday 28 May 2008

Temps perdu

A summer gets into its stride, can I suggest we begin to take steps to end this blogette over the next month or so. I think there is some fun further reading, both of the Proust corpus (OK, only Pleasures and Days), but also related works - this I noticed reviewed in the LRB the other week, but this should be discretionary. However, there is some nonsense out there so some caution needed.


And I would have thought that a shiny new blog starting in (say) July in preparation for an August or September start for Powell is in order. I am transferring thoughts on other reading across to my actual - if intermittant - other blog, so am keen to make sure we start having something lengthy and pretentious to chat about soon.

How about an August start date?

No comments: